Day 24 - 10/13/11 Thursday

Dats why I just fuck and slide off like a Visa/ Dey I'm cold...freezer/ Dats cuz I'm bout my shyt, I speak dat shyt...condaleeza/ I tell a freak go down no breather/ Let this pipe hit her throat. She shakin like AH Ceezer [sic].

This is a rap from Knots. I can always tell when he's writing a rap because he's sitting down swaying back and forth. Knots borrowing my radio had become a daily thing and has prevented me from getting my afternoon nap. The low hum of generic hip hop beats coming from the headphones is annoying. Don't forget the constant "sing moaning."





★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I had the pleasure of hearing Lamborghini on the phone today. If you were to close your eyes, you'd think a gay man was on the phone and not Lam. Lamborghini's off the phone voice is feminine but with a noticeable amount of masculine in there. While on the phone, she just sounded like a really gay man. I say this because Lam is the most interesting person I've ever met. Everyday, I hope she sits at my table because I like hearing her Bizarre stories. I like hearing her gossip because she literally knows everything about everyone (except me because I haven't talked to her). She graced me and Mikai with her presence today.
"Time just drags when you're down to your last week," she said while causally interrupting us. "You're gone in 2 weeks right?" Mikai asked. "Nope, next week."
"I'ts not gonna be any fun without you." He said.
"I bring the party." She said before pausing and looking Mikai up and down. She looked up at Jackson, the black woman I heard on my intercom the other night , sitting in the bubble looking back at Lamborghini.
"I saw you up there with Jackson sighing something." Lam said smiling at Mikai, "Lam knows all and sees all." Mikai flashes her a look.
"You know her," LAmborghini asked, "y'all looked real chummy. She gasped and whispered, "Is she your wife!?" Mikai and I burst out into laughter at her comedic timing. Mikai explained to her that his wife and Jackson know each other.
"Oh ok," Lam said, "Jackson is my girl. Like, really. She my #1 bitch. We know each other on the streets. She always got my back. She just told me how they investigating me again over some fuckin peppers and onions." She's referring back to a chichi she made with outside ingredients.
"The first time I was under investigation was when I was fuckin around with my old man. He loved me and he died of cancer. They investigated us because I was bringin cigs in here and makin stacks off these niggas. Yo he lost his job for me." She paused, smiled, and shook her head. "I loved that man. But I don't fuck with C.Os no more. These niggas can't keep they mouth shut. But I do fuck with my girl Jackson."
"Yeah I know her, but I keep it all to myself," Mikai said. "I know the bull with the glasses too."
"Kronk?" Lam asked, "Oh yeah, when you told me he was married, I told him to erase my number from his phone." Mikai's eyes widened and his mouth dropped.
"WHAT!? You fuckin around with him?" He said in a loud whisper.
"We was only talkin. I wasn't tryin to get involved..." Mikai cut her off. "OK OK OK, I don't wanna know more. I gotta see him outside of here."
"How you...how you..." Lam started to say but paused. "I'm sorry my meds are kickin in. I can't talk."
"What are you on?" I asked."Seroquel." She said with a spaced look in her eyes. She sat there for a second and just started. "Anyway," she continued, "How you and your celly getting along?" This question took Mikai by surprise because he didn't talk to her about the problems he's having. She looked him square in the eye and mouthed the words I. Know. All. "It's better," mikai said, "he's showering and he's on his meds. They keep giving me crazy cellys. The last guy tryin to offer me a candy and he got HIV." I slammed my hand down. "I know, I know" he said putting his hands up, "you can't get it that way."
"Oh him," Lam said, "yeah they made him take one because they thought he might have it....and me too." She trailed off at the end implying she had sex with Pruane.
"This faggot on 10c had to get tested too." She said without hesitation. I gave her a look and she put her hands over her mouth. "Oh what you know him!? Is he like your cousin? Oh shit, did I just out him?"
"No," I stopped her, "You just constantly drop f-bombs!"
"What, faggot? He a faggot! I'm a faggot! I'm a tranny! I can say faggot. Faggot. Faggot. Faggot! Anyway, you need to talk to your girl Jackson. She said not talking to Mikai." She the HBIC (head bitch in charge) and I'm the secretary of state. She'll get you a new celly. Ugh. I gotta move or do something. My meds are fuckin me up." She said abruptly leaving.
"Man, Imma miss her." Mikai said watching her walk away as she sings loudly and off key.